Monday, October 13, 2014

Problem-Soution Essay

Do you like testing? Do you have enough freedom? Can you eat or drink while testing? I didn’t think so. Well we have the solution for you.

            Have you ever heard of a potation? If so, start one. It gets awareness out about the problem. And it might just work if used on the right problem.

            When you have started it get people to sign it. When they sign it say what it’s about. When that’s done say thank you and leave. Don’t forget to tell them to come to the meeting.

            Once that’s done go to court or go to the person in charge and hand it to them. If it is not passed or approved go start another way of getting it passed. If that doesn’t work than it wasn’t meant to be.


            That’s what I would do (don’t give up). If it doesn’t work for me than I would just quit. I don’t like to waste time. But you might and it might not be wasting time for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment