Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Favorite Place

            We are going to Ho Hut for my Birthday. It’s my favorite restraint to go to. We go all the time when we go shopping in Sioux City and Lincoln. It’s a Mongolian grill restraint.

 When we get there I look at the red and orangish, yellowish colors on the out side. I look at the sign with the Mongolian chief on it. And read the words Ho Hut Mongolian Grill.

Then we walk in theirs an employ there at the front desk that takes us to our table. He gives us our menu and we decide what we want to drink. We tell him and he takes our menus and we go to the food line.

When we get to the food line we take a bowl and put meat, noodles, fruit, veggies, and the ingredients for the sauces. After that we take our food to the cooks and the take our food and put it on the grill. The grill is in a circular shape that has a hole in the middle of it.

After we get our food we head back to our table and eat. When we get there, is a bowl of rice and two plats of salads. I eat me salad first then eat my meal. It was so good I have to go for seconds. So I do and I walk past all of the other people eating and they look happy.


When I’m done with the second course I look back at the food line. It’s saying come for more, but my stomach is saying no I’m going to burst so I don’t. The waiter comes back with our check and I pay for it. When we leave I say, “That was very, very good.”

No comments:

Post a Comment