Thursday, January 15, 2015

Why My Cat is Important to Me

          Mac is a friend and family. He is very big. He has the most beautiful colors. And is called Big Mac. That’s some details of my cat.

         He likes to lie on top of you. When you don’t give him attention he will nip at you for it. He will crush you, if you don’t give him attention. He will lie on you even if you are a new person. That’s just how he is.

          When he gets hungry he starts to say Aarwn over and over to get you to feed him. He is a very big cat, but you wouldn’t believe me that its just fur. He is very loving and fluffy. When he gets in my room at night he jumps up on bed and crushes me by lying on my chest.

         When I’m on Skype with a friend and I here him coming I say, “here comes Big Mac” and we laugh. We call him Big Mac because at Mc Donald’s the have the Big Mac. My friend was the first to call him that because we had Mc Donald’s for lunch. He is one of my best friends.
He is brown and has black on his back. He has the most beautiful green eyes. It has a tan belly. He has a brown strip right down his spin. Also down his tail.


        We got him from our paster for my sister. But she left to live with dad and couldn’t take Mac with her. So we take care of him for her, but I’m secretly glad she couldn’t take him.

No comments:

Post a Comment